Easiest dip you will ever make. I love to use it when I need to eat my carrots or other vegetables. Great with chips or crackers. I recently tried it on a baked potato. You can adjust the heat according to what you like, but be forewarned that the heat builds with every bite. So if you don't like a lot of spiciness then start with adding half the amount of picante listed in the recipe and add from there. You can also change the picante sauce to one you prefer. Tapatio can be located in the international aisle of your supermarket.
 |
| Finished product. |
Cool and Spicy Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Serves: 4 WW Points: 1
Ingredients:
8 tbsp light sour cream
2 tbsp Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce
Directions:
1. Combine sour cream and picante sauce in a bowl until incorporated.
2. Chill.
3. Enjoy and laugh at how easy it is to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment